In a period of disruption and reorientation, many providers are reassessing their position in the sector. Often this includes growth through acquisition or merger, or a reorientation through either a merger or exit via a sale. These activities are generally referred to as Mergers and Acquisitions (M&A).
While M&A come in all shapes and sizes, there are a core set of issues and activities that when executed well underpin a successful transaction. Transactions tend to have unique intensity and rhythm and generally involve significant emotions. When parties deal directly, it runs the risk of creating a winner and a loser. Using an intermediary eliminates this risk.
Pride Living helps both acquiring and disposing parties execute successful mergers, acquisitions and sales. Our proven methodology and experienced consultants are your guarantees of a successful outcome. More importantly, by engaging Pride Living, you get objective, pragmatic advice and a team that is undistracted by the day-to-day activities of your organisation.
Unfortunately, many governing bodies are slow to acknowledge that they cannot operate commercially, and this can mean they are slow to make a decision to change the status quo to the detriment of all stakeholders.
Our proven methodology is key and includes the following seven (7) core steps:
- Understand what it is you are seeking from the merger, acquisition or sale
- Understand the various activities and data flows required and ensure these are coordinated
- Ensure you receive objective input and feedback in relation to all parties
- Ensure all stakeholders are aligned to the objective you are seeking
- Manage the communications and develop a communications plan
- Ensure the technical aspects of the transaction are dealt with appropriately
- Maintain momentum
Why Pride Living
What a client said
As all transactions are different, pricing is based on the specifics of the transaction.
CONTACT US FOR MORE INFORMATION