With substantial experience in clinical practice within aged care as registered nurse, Katrina has worked to transform the way in which resident care is delivered in aged care services. She has a particular interest in supporting providers, large and small, to develop effective quality management systems as well as to ensure their systems respond to the new aged care quality standards.
As someone who has worked ‘hands on’ in the aged care industry, she offers an authentic understanding of the challenges providers face in delivering exceptional resident care in an ever more complex and consumer driven environment.
Katrina is ready to support your organisation
- Prepare for a successful accreditation
- Provide support with compliance or perform an internal audit
- Develop a robust clinical governance framework
- Certified Root Cause Analysis Assessor and Trainer
- Maximise your ACFI revenue
- Respond to clinical or quality issues that move beyond the every day