Having worked across different senior roles in residential aged care, JC has first-hand experience in the complexities and challenges operators face.
JC has substantial experience in clinical practice and in optimising care revenue funding to reshape the way in which care and services are delivered. As a Registered Nurse with postgraduate qualifications in clinical care, JC is well versed with contemporary evidence based models in delivering safe and quality care outcomes to residents.
JC holds a Certificate IV in Training and Assessment, a Diploma in Dementia Care, a Masters in Medical Surgical Nursing, a Masters in Clinical Nursing Gerontology and a Certificate in Governance and Risk Management.
JC is ready to support your organisation to
- Optimise your AN-ACC funding
- Prepare for a successful accreditation
- Provide support with compliance in performing an internal audit
- Develop a robust clinical governance framework
- Perform an Aged Care Quality Standards review