Attendees at the recent PrideLiving CEO forum on May 2, 2018 agreed the age care industry requires more adaptability and foresight than ever before.
Speakers at the forum shared their insights gained over the last 12 months working with clients and introduced proven strategies we’ve implemented in residential facilities, that were developed to manage key issues that commonly arise.
The following topics covered in the forum:
- Building for CDC – Mark Boffa, Boffa Robertson Group
- Corporate Governance – the bar keeps getting higher – Alison Choy Flanagan, Holman Webb Solicitors
- Proven tactics that increase EBITDA by $2,000 – $4,000 pa – James Saunders, PrideLiving Senior Consultant
- Overview of changes to the aged care industry – Fleur Hannen, Director Pride Living
- Up to date insights for those looking for new strategies – Bruce Bailey, Director Pride Living
The presentations developed lively Q & A sessions which carried over into the networking session.
The overall feedback from attendees was very positive; most attendees would like to attend a similar forum on a quarterly to six monthly basis and would recommend a forum held by Pride Living to others. The widespread opinion is that the event was extremely organised that had perfect timing, with well-chosen speakers that presented engaging content which exceeded all expectations.
Below are a few testimonials that were gathered from this event:
If you would like to be added to our mailing list or to be included in events that Pride Living hosts, please register with us or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are looking at hosting the next forum in November 2018. Further details will be advised closer to the date.
To download a PDF version of this article, please click here