Kaye is a registered nurse with highly developed clinical governance, leadership and operational experience. She has assisted providers in the areas of; acquisitions and mergers, expansion and renovation, commissioning new aged care facilities, quality and compliance. She is a specialist in policy analysis, policy writing, policy implementation and training. She works with providers in the areas of quality improvement and operational management including auditing, KPI analysis, RCA/risk analysis, organisational/cultural change management, training and team building.
Kaye is ready to support your organisation
- Implementing the new suite of aged care standards
- Developing a robust clinical governance framework
- Supporting approved providers through unmet accreditation status
- Managing and overseeing facility operations
- Mentoring incumbent facility managers